Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I gift someone a WiiWare game/voucher online without owning a Wii?

I am looking for a way to gift someone a WiiWare game, but I don't own a Wii console myself. I considered Amazon, but they don't let you pay with PayPal. Is there another online vendor for WiiWare games/vouchers that does accept PayPal?How can I gift someone a WiiWare game/voucher online without owning a Wii?
Just buy the guy a Wii points card, just as goodHow can I gift someone a WiiWare game/voucher online without owning a Wii?
You won't be able to buy it online without owning a wii because to buy them and gift them to someone online, you need to have a wii that is connected to the internet and they need to have a wii that's connected to the internet.





However, an easier alternative is going into a BestBuy, Futureshop, Gamestop, or likewise store, you can purchase Wii Points Cards. Points are similar to what itunes has, and they're basically gift cards that will let your friend buy whatever he/she really wants. Beware though - if you're paying more than a penny a point, you're getting ripped off. Most point cards are sold at the standard price of 2000 points for 20 dollars USD.
You can go to a nearby game shop (e.g. toys'r'us, EBgames) and buy them there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment