Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anyone else get a ''survey uk gift voucher'' through the door?

I rang the local number which mysteriously only worked when i added the area code on my home phone when it should of worked regardless of putting in my area code. Anyway an excited woman said i had won a free gym membership worth atleast 拢700 and something pound she even gave me a code i needed to hand in at the local gym and name dropped some people i needed to ask for once i got there. The gym i had never heard of so it must have been some small time gym then said all i would need to pay was 拢3.75 per week as a ''simple'' donation, she even put me on hold while she ''checked'' the system for my prize scam or no scam.... anyone else get this?Anyone else get a ''survey uk gift voucher'' through the door?
i am looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment