Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Photoshop turorials to produce gift voucher?

hello, I'm trying to find a good photoshop tutorial to create a nice gift voucher for my mothers 60th birthday. my dad is surprising her by taking her to ny so the family have contributed towards broadway show, shoes etc etc so ive been left with the job of creating some nice gift vouchers. I want to make them realy nice. i have some images etc but its mre the layout etc... i.e. I don't want it to look like i've done it on publisher!!! i'm ok with photoshop and can generally follow tutorials really well. having no luck searching the internetPhotoshop turorials to produce gift voucher?
~I'm not sure if there are, and if there are, whether it is ethical or even legal to create your own gift vouchers-- or am I misinterpreting your question?





EDIT: Oh, okay then. Well,


http://www.photoshopdigest.com/graphic-e…


Something like this might be of use!

No comments:

Post a Comment