Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Which restaurant in kuala lumpur offer gift voucher online?

my dad's birthday is coming and too bad im far away to celebrate with him and my family. buying gift online to send to malaysia was a headache, as theres not much choice. dont feel like sending flowers(erm...for my dad?) or cakes which cost too much and not sure of the taste/presentation etc. tried departmental store voucher but it take forever until it is sent to the recipient. i was planning to buy a gift voucher online from restaurant (fine dining?) so that my family can have a special dinner to celebrate it.any idea of any restaurant in kl offer gift voucher online or just help me how to make it special.Which restaurant in kuala lumpur offer gift voucher online?
Check out http://www.couponseek.net they have coupons and some coupon book about restaurants. I got it and eat out half price discounts using those coupons all the time.Which restaurant in kuala lumpur offer gift voucher online?
I'm not really sure about that. But why not you surf to any hotel to find out which have give promotion like that. let try Shangri'la hotel as example?

No comments:

Post a Comment