Tuesday, May 11, 2010

';IF'; you could have a $500.00 Gift Card/Voucher what store would you want it to be for???

What might you purchase????


Best





Blue';IF'; you could have a $500.00 Gift Card/Voucher what store would you want it to be for???
Gee I wouldn't care what store it is for, I'll make anything work! :)';IF'; you could have a $500.00 Gift Card/Voucher what store would you want it to be for???
Wal Mart! No, Super Wal Mart! Because they are bigger are more awesome!





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;bargain Betty
Abercrombie. I need some clothes
The BP and i would purchase gas
For a music store!





I'll but myself a good, decent guitar and maybe some good sheet music to go along with it! =D
Pleasure Treasure, (it's a head shop)
come on thats easy...wal mart
Best Buy.





I'd buy a Wii, if they had them in stock.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment