Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Homemade Gift Voucher Ideas?

Its for my bf, he's already got all the possessions he wants so i figure a book of 'vouchers' would be cool.


Ive already got the basic vouchers:





- Brekky in bed


- Massage etc but im stuck for ideas now!!! Havin a mind block!!!





Any help would be greatHomemade Gift Voucher Ideas?
Well, I am not sure what his interests are, but maybe some of these ideas can be adapted. These are some of the things I have done as gifts in the past for some of my friends.





Host a Packer party for him and some of his friends. In the living room. sort of a tail gate party.


One time of shoveling out the driveway and the sidewalks, boy we get the snow.


A fishing day, I buy the bait and row the boat.


Making his favorite dessert.


Depending on the area, a night out at his favorite pizza place or restaurant.


A free oil change in his vehicle.


One time cleaning of the garage.


One time mowing the lawn.


Depending on your area, take him to a farmers market or a concert in the park.


Create a cheese and sausage tray for him to munch on while renting a good movie.


A man and his friends day, hosting a cookout.


Well I hope this gets some ideas flowing for you.


I think that the home made vouchers are a wonderful idea. It can really personalize a gift. Good Luck!









No comments:

Post a Comment