Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What to write on a gift voucher for parachute jump?? :)?

can anyone think of original and funny written dedication that I can write on a gift voucher for parachute jump for my boyfriend??? thank you for your ideas... :)What to write on a gift voucher for parachute jump?? :)?
Please, after you see what's inside...don't jump to a conclusion !!!





lol lol





Cheers!!!





---What to write on a gift voucher for parachute jump?? :)?
pls contact with me i like you..


my e-mail address is ..ie.


verma_singh25@yahoo.co.in





pls tell me about your whole prblums,,,,,,i can solve it
';If this equiptment fails in service, please take it back to the manufacturer for a 'fall' refund!'; lol. Have a great day!
you know that i love you


and you know that i care


but im telling you to go jump


to see if you dare
On the voucher I would probably write ';Good Luck!';





However, I'd be tempted to include a life insurance policy pamphlet in the envelope as well...
See ya on the ground...one way or the other...
Join me on Cloud 9?!
break a leg.
Hope to see you again
Happy Landings.

No comments:

Post a Comment