Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would you ever buy a babysitting voucher as a gift???

i run a babysitting business and am thinking of intrducing vouchers where people would buy them and pre pay for our service for there grandkids nieces and nephews.


to give the parents a break?


thinking if demand would by great????Would you ever buy a babysitting voucher as a gift???
Well I don't have any kids but yes I would. I think that a person might buy say a voucher for a meal, or offer to pay for a night out, and then buy the babysitting voucher too. Obviously it can be annoying when you get bought a present for an evening or event out but then have to get a babysitter too. I'd definitely buy it for a friend. Maybe parents could buy vouchers in bulk, so they prepay if you do babysitting every week or at set times?Would you ever buy a babysitting voucher as a gift???
Not sure, if it was me i would rather offer to babysit myself so they can go out rather than buy them a voucher

No comments:

Post a Comment