Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ITunes help, its my first time it is asking me for credit card info and I have a iTunes gift card/voucher?

Well I made an account I signed in and it says it is your first time and click here to set up or something your account. I clicked ok and it says welcome to iTunes and I clicked continue it says do you agree with the terms and conditions I ticked the box and clicked continue. Then it says my date, username and if I want to change it. I clicked continue and it says enter your credit info and stuff like that. But I dont use credit card I have a iTunes £50 voucher.





Were do I enter the number this is iTunes UK.ITunes help, its my first time it is asking me for credit card info and I have a iTunes gift card/voucher?
1. Install the latest version of iTunes. You can download iTunes (it's free) from the Download iTunes webpage. If iTunes is already installed on your computer, check your version and update if necessary.


2. Open iTunes.


3. In the Source pane (on the left side of the iTunes window), click iTunes Store.


4. In the upper-right corner of the iTunes Store window, verify that the button says ';Sign In.'; If this button displays an email address instead, click the button and then click Sign Out.


5. In the QUICK LINKS window in the right-hand column, click Redeem.


6. In the resulting screen, enter the 16-digit code printed on the back of the card (it starts with an ';X';), then click Redeem.





7. In the resulting screen, create your new iTunes Store account. You will have the option to enter credit card information; if you do not wish to do so, click the None button on the Payment screen.


8. Once you've successfully redeemed your gift card, the credit amount will appear next to your account name in the upper-right corner. Each time you purchase items, iTunes will deduct funds from the credit until it's depleted. If a pending purchase exceeds the credit amount, iTunes will ask you to enter a credit card number. You do not need to re-enter your gift card number to make multiple purchases.





LET ME KNOW IF THAT WORKED!ITunes help, its my first time it is asking me for credit card info and I have a iTunes gift card/voucher?
merry christmas





go to the part that says Redeem on the right hand side of the itunes store. It takes you straight to the place to enter the code
On I tunes store click help at the top of the page--then click support and under picture of an ipod you will see redeem voucher, click and you will see a box to enter code

No comments:

Post a Comment