Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i get free gift voucher from you?

Adore!


Invite for a dinner in a serene and secluded restaurent and take it with you.


Looking forward!How can i get free gift voucher from you?
on phone I will send u a voucher okkkk happyyy???How can i get free gift voucher from you?
sure. come here. take. happy??
Hi there,





Here i am giving you a free gift voucher as a tip.....





'; You gain points for answering questions on Yahoo Answers not for asking questions. Don't waist your points by asking questions which are never going to help you or anyone else. You are just wasting our time and your points. In the bargain we are gaining points';





Here... now Happy.


Happy Diwali
you have to come personally to me to collect that...
send me some cash and ill give you a gift voucher for exactly half of what you send me!!!!!!!
Give me 100 dollars first.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment