Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother is giving me a 拢10 gift voucher from Virgin (ha ha mother) I dont know which CD to buy, which do u ...

think from these jolly titles





David Bowie ... the greatest hits 2 discs


Paul Weller .... the greatest hits 2 discs


Carpenters ..... the greatest hits 2 discs


Cliff Richard ... the greatest hitsMother is giving me a 拢10 gift voucher from Virgin (ha ha mother) I dont know which CD to buy, which do u ...
Definately David Bowie, he is gorgeous, [not to you obviously], his music is really fab, been my fave since 1970's. But it's obviously who you like.Mother is giving me a 拢10 gift voucher from Virgin (ha ha mother) I dont know which CD to buy, which do u ...
I don't like any of those choices. Why don't you get Oasis' album and stop Westlife from getting to number one tomorrow?
Carpenters
hmmmm dya think she may be trying to tell you something? hohoho


still since you ask obviously paul weller is the bargain of choice....happy birthday...
None they all SUCK! cliff what're you on get some from this list





Nirvana-Nevermind, In Utero


Foo Fighters,-Self titled, The Colour and the shape, There is nothing left to loose, One By One In Your Honour





Green Day -Kerplunk, Insomniac


Rancid- Lets Go!, And Out Come The Wolves


The Hippos-Heads are gonna roll


The Spinto Band - Nice and Nicely Done


The Smiths - The Queen is Dead


Weezer, self titled, Pinkerton, Make Believe
Check out Misplaced Childhood - Marillion
I am going to be really boring here and say the carpenters lol
Paul Weller without a doubt Broken Stones man
Paul Weller

No comments:

Post a Comment