Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do airports have gift cards or vouchers I can buy? I have a friend who misses Dallas, Texas ...?

I have a friend who really means a lot to me. He grew up in Dallas, Texas and came to California for college, and now he's a little homesick. His birthday isn't until late March, but one of the things I wanted to do for him was buy him a round-trip ticket to Dallas, but ... I don't know when would be a good time for him to go (I don't want to buy him a ticket for a set date and have him not be able to go because of schedule conflicts), but then at the same time I want to surprise him ... so I was just wondering if there's like -- a voucher that I can purchase that he can just take to the airport and redeem it for a ticket (I'm sure it can't be that easy, but something like that), or if I can just like -- buy a gift card or some type of card that I can put miles on ... or something. I AM a traveling newbie. The last time I went on an airplane was back in 2000, and I haven't traveled since, so I might be confused with what you guys throw out there, but any information you guys have would be greatly appreciated :)Do airports have gift cards or vouchers I can buy? I have a friend who misses Dallas, Texas ...?
American Airlines has gift cards http://www.aa.com/aa/i18nForward.do?p=/p鈥?/a>





So does Southwest Airlines http://southwest.com/landing/giveandget.鈥?/a>Do airports have gift cards or vouchers I can buy? I have a friend who misses Dallas, Texas ...?
I have seen Southwest giftcards in grocery stores and Walmarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment