Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone want a $20 gift voucher for Victoriassecret.com (expires today)?

i got it for my angels rewards but i'm not ordering anything (i dont live in the usa..so shipping costs are really expensive for me). the voucher expires today and it can only be used online. email me for the certificate number. Does anyone want a $20 gift voucher for Victoriassecret.com (expires today)?
ihad just e-mailed you.


My mom is in love with Victoria Secret and I would like that so I could get her something nice for Christmas.


Thanks so much. Please let me know.


----%26gt;krysDoes anyone want a $20 gift voucher for Victoriassecret.com (expires today)?
i just emailed you! thanks!



really cool. i want it! haha.


I LOVE! VS. sooo much.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment