Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding gift issue- John Lewis vouchers - how much should I give?

I'm going to the wedding of a friend of mine (known him for a good ten years) this weekend. The invitation had a gift list card from John Lewis, but the only gift listed are vouchers.





Don't know how much I should give... don't want to come across as cheap, but I've already spent a fortune on going to the wedding - hotel, new suit/shirt/shoes and travel...





I was thinking about 拢40? Any ideas/suggetions?Wedding gift issue- John Lewis vouchers - how much should I give?
拢40 is ample. I gave this amount to my friend when she got married. After all is the thought that counts.Wedding gift issue- John Lewis vouchers - how much should I give?
You should only spend as much as you have spare, your friend would not be happy to see you go without so that he can have extra goodies, well not if he's a good friend.





拢40 is more than enough, anyone who says otherwise is being snobbish or greedy.
40 sounds about right to me. If everybody going gives the couple 40, they are likely to end up with about 4000.
I think 拢40 is plenty, i probably wouldn't do that much but then im a single mum, have a great time :)
Wow! I'd be well pleased with 拢40 - yeah that's a great amount! Have a great time!
I agree 拢40 is more than enough
no that's not enough,if there a dinner ,a buffet or a cocktail just


evaluate what is spent per person add a little and that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment