Saturday, January 23, 2010

I got a tattoo voucher 4 a gift but cant find any i really love. WHERE SHOULD I START?

I already have one on my hip of a galaxy scene which i like but isn`t completly me. I want somthing that suits me as a person not just another picture. I have strong Christian belief so i don`t want any thing that looks evil. Im into ska/ punk/ psychobilly music, my fav colours are red %26amp; black, i have 2 children i wouldn`t mind included in the tattoo but not pictures of them( a bit tacky) the tattoo symbols i like are sacred hearts, malteese cross, any crosses and nautical stars. I like colour tatts. I love sailor Jerry designs. I will most probably get it on the small of my back. I would love some good sites, mags anything. My voucher expires in 4 monthsI got a tattoo voucher 4 a gift but cant find any i really love. WHERE SHOULD I START?
Go to the shop that the voucher is for--tell them what you've just asked us. If the shop is any good, they will come up with a design for you to fit the area you want it in that you will love!I got a tattoo voucher 4 a gift but cant find any i really love. WHERE SHOULD I START?
first browse every where in media and find something you like. Then find an artist who can recreate it for you.





Good Luck and God Bless!!
go online and type in color pictures and then do a search on the items you listed in your question....you will be amazed at what you find

No comments:

Post a Comment