Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've just recieved a gift voucher for 拢1000 to use at the UK World Gift Catalogue...does it have a website??

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/show鈥?/a>


The voucher scheme is run by UK Incentives and Promotions.





If anyone else is interested in this voucher offer, I have found information regarding OFT action against a different company but with the same address for their registered office: The World For Less Ltd., 1 Saxon Road, Faversham, Kent ME13 8QA (this address appears on the voucher offer materials). You can read the article I found at:





http://www.oft.gov.uk/News/Press+release鈥?/a>I've just recieved a gift voucher for 拢1000 to use at the UK World Gift Catalogue...does it have a website??
Sounds like a scam, unless you won it from a reliable source on television or radio.I've just recieved a gift voucher for 拢1000 to use at the UK World Gift Catalogue...does it have a website??
so who gives 拢1000 away - no one





unless it is a gift, in which case you know who it came from and whether they are reliable.





so if you need to ask, it sounds dodgy - doesnt it
wow


lucky you


try googling it
be careful, if it is genuine congratulations
I wouldn't bother. Free high value gifts from strange companies are usually scams, and frauds. I wouldn't bother following up on that voucher.
Scam.
www.shopping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment