Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've got 拢40 Argos gift Voucher and wanted to buy something for 拢10...?

Will I get cash for the remaining 拢30? Last time when I had a 拢10 gift voucher %26amp; I brought something for 拢7. They gave me 拢3 change in cash.





Would they do the same this time?I've got 拢40 Argos gift Voucher and wanted to buy something for 拢10...?
what they do nowadays is give you gift vouchers for the change





if its over 拢5





so if you spend only 拢10 out of 拢40,





they will give 拢30 of vouchers in returnI've got 拢40 Argos gift Voucher and wanted to buy something for 拢10...?
Well, they wont change the voucher for money so I'm guessing they would give you a credit note so that you would have to spend the rest in store.
no vouchers its only loose change thats given in cash.
nope 拢30 gift voucher

No comments:

Post a Comment