Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need a gift voucher or similar for tonight. I'm still at work can't go shopping. Can I print one on-line?

High street stores. For girl age 20I need a gift voucher or similar for tonight. I'm still at work can't go shopping. Can I print one on-line?
Hi, you can buy e-gift certificates on the hmv website! They can be used when ordering online. HMV is a very popular retailer so is ideal for a 20 year old girl as she could use it to buy a dvd or cd. I hope this helps.I need a gift voucher or similar for tonight. I'm still at work can't go shopping. Can I print one on-line?
Call a shop near the girl - pay over the phone and have the vouchers behind the till for her to collect :)
No that's not an option unfortunately ... why not just give money?
No. Paper vouchers are purchased at the store.
Subscribe a good magzine in her name as a gift (On line). As long as she receive it, she is likely to remember you.


How nice, to receive a good magzine every month from a good friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment