Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can i spend an itunes gift voucher, without having a itunes sore account??

i got a $20 itunes gift card from my friend for my birthday. And my mum wont let me make a itunes store account because she doesnt want to give out her credit card number.





I was wondering if there is a way to use it without having an itunes account?





thnx


xxCan i spend an itunes gift voucher, without having a itunes sore account??
yea...i had the same problem with my mom, when you go through to create an account you can still do it just instead of a credit card mark none...but for some reason I had to go into it like 3 times for the none option to show up! Good luck!Can i spend an itunes gift voucher, without having a itunes sore account??
i tunes is really a waste to buy stuff from. and no you have to spend 15 minutes making one
just use the serail number on the back of the card and Volla...


For step to step, on the top part of iTunes there is a icon thing and just keep looking for something called itunes help or something like that .....and thats it...

No comments:

Post a Comment