Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need ideas for a naughty gift voucher as my boyfriend's birthday present.?

I'm on a budget and dont have much money, so something simple and inexpensive but sensual enough to impress him enough. I'm interested in the wordings or design of teh voucher. Any websites i can visit?I need ideas for a naughty gift voucher as my boyfriend's birthday present.?
Look at





www.smolderingembers.com/xmas.html





OR





From Leslie at www.43things.com





';i made my boyfriend “naughty” and “nice” in a box.


in the nice box it has cute coupons (like dinner %26amp; a movie), bubble bath, remember when? book of our relationship, and lottery scratch offs.


the naughty box has naughty coupons (fulfill a fantasy), bath sex cards, remember when? book of sex things, and love lottery scratch off (has scratch off cards with different things we can do according to places he scratches).


i always make homemade gifts for all occasions, but i’m pretty sure this is the best one so far. :D';

No comments:

Post a Comment