Saturday, January 23, 2010

Itunes gift voucher?

I have bought three songs off the itunes website using my voucher but now it has sent me an email saying


Order Number:


Receipt Date: 1


Order Total:


Billed To and so on. I've already paid by voucher and have not signed up using my credit card. Does it mean it will send me a bill to my address? this isnt right i have already paid! lease helpItunes gift voucher?
Don't pay, get Limewire or if you really want to pay get Limewire pro. Or if you want Limewire pro without paying, get it off a torrent. Works like a charmItunes gift voucher?
its kind of like a proof of purchase to show you what you have bought and nothing to worry about..i
That's your recipt. Like you'd get at the store if you bought a cd. ***Do NOT use limewire or any other p2p service. they are illegal***.

No comments:

Post a Comment