Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If someone gave you a gift voucher, is it appropriate to spend the money on something for your dog?

The person will probably want to know what I thought, so would you be offended if it were you? I really wanted to buy my dog something that would inturn make me happy.If someone gave you a gift voucher, is it appropriate to spend the money on something for your dog?
The gift card was given to make you happy. It is yours to spend as you wish. If buying gear for your dog makes you happy, I'd be happy to have helped you get what you were wanting. I'm not a fan of pet monkeys, but if you used my gift to get gear for the monkey again I'd be pleased that you'd bought something that made you happy.If someone gave you a gift voucher, is it appropriate to spend the money on something for your dog?
It depends on who gave you the card I would think. If it was a good friend of yours that knows you're really into your dog, then it would be okay. But if it was somebody you work with or somebody you aren't really close to, then they might be offended. You could wait until they ask you what you got and say something like ';i haven't gotten anything yet, but I was thinking about getting an accessory for my dog to make him look cute, or something me and him could play with'; and see what their reaction is. They might say, ';oh thats cool'; and suggest something, or they might say ';yeah, right, you should use it on yourself';....then you'll know.
When someone gives us a gift it is usually unconditional. They like us enough to give the gift and are not expecting us to provide them with a report about how we spent it.





So, Wuf, wuf and delight your pet.
When someone gives it should be freely and if it makes that person happy or helps with something they wouldn't normally spend on, it is up to the recipient what they do with it
No I wouldn't be offended. I would actually admire you for buying your dog something.





You like to spoil your dog, and I would think that it is cute.





So yeah it would be appropriate.
Definitely not. They gave you the card because they didn't know what to buy you. That is for you to spend on yourself for whatever you want.
your gonna have to spend money on that anyways moneys money that card has a cash value its just a little neater presentation
Just send a thank you card and say you bought something else with it - but spend it on what you want. If they麓ll never know anyway as long as you say thank you - they wont care
The voucher is yours to spend how you please. There's nothing wrong with spending it on your pooch.
Yes; it's for you to spend however you choose! Good for you for spending it on your best friend!
If the person gave you a gift card, they must have wanted you to get whatever made you happy. I think its perfectly fine!
I would be fine with that. It's yours to do with as you see fit.
it's your money.


do what you want.
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment