Thursday, January 21, 2010

I see people selling large value gift cards/vouchers on EBay but where do they get them and R they legit/real?

For example I could bid on 拢600 of Argos Vouchers or 拢100 worth of Next Vouchers and other similar auctions. Obviously some of the low value actions ( 拢50 or 拢25 or whatever of vouchers) are obviously unwanted presents but no one gets these larger amounts for birthday or xmas do they?? Are they stolen? Have they been scammed off the shops. Will I be at risk if I bid on something like that? Many people do and the bidding gets quite high. The 拢600 at Argos went for something like 拢450 approx and that is a great saving.


Legal or illegal?? Risky or Safe??I see people selling large value gift cards/vouchers on EBay but where do they get them and R they legit/real?
As much as I have bought loads of stuff off EBay I think I'd be a little bit nervous of buying vouchers from people on there, I would feel that they were either forged or stolen, surely the people that sell them know someone they could give them to as presents or to buy something for themselves, I would just be suspicious me.I see people selling large value gift cards/vouchers on EBay but where do they get them and R they legit/real?
Just be careful what you buy, your a good person and I would hate to see you ripped off, thanks so much for the points, appreciated.

Report Abuse



Some vouchers run out after a year, so maybe that's why they try and get rid of them. Some companies give out vouchers as bonus's. My dad has more Argos and Next vouchers than he knows what to do with... so my mum spends them for him.
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment