Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where do i purchase a flight voucher to give my parents as a gift?

I want to give my parents a flight voucher they can apply towards a trip to anywhere...how do I go about this...is there anywhere online I can find more info?Where do i purchase a flight voucher to give my parents as a gift?
What a great idea, I wish my kids would think off that.


Unfortunately there are very few airlines, especially, in the USA that offer them. Even if you can find an airline, and I tried, the restrictions placed on the use of them, even the vouchers offered as compensation by the airlines themselves make them virtually unusable. Try Goggling flight voucher to see what I mean.


Rather than a flight voucher that would tie you to a specific airline and their destinations and timetables. Get them a travel agents voucher.


I am sure that your usual travel agent would be more than willing to accept your money in exchange for a gift voucher that your parents could use to book a flight / trip / holiday of their choice.


It's really the same thing, but your parents would have a greater choice and could take advantage of any deals or incentives offered by an airline or by the travel agent.


It's not what you wanted but it is something you might think about.Where do i purchase a flight voucher to give my parents as a gift?
i think that this website might help you out a little.


http://www.ebates.com/landing_page/sem/2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment