Saturday, January 23, 2010

What happens if you bought Woolies vouchers as gifts this year?

I'm just wondering if people have done that.





Thanks to Chef and Nicky for the idea.What happens if you bought Woolies vouchers as gifts this year?
I didn't see your question come up...grr..sorry mate.





Lol, I was going to ask something similar funny enough. I've got one of those Woolie Sheep soft toys..wonder if it will be worth anything? I can't believe I just told the world that...What happens if you bought Woolies vouchers as gifts this year?
Hee hee...I'm not up to speed on the Woolies saga - are they actually closing down in 3 weeks?





Edit: I think anyone who has actually bought Woolies vouchers as a pressie should maybe think about giving them a bit earlier!
Sort of the equivelant of being bent over and analy abused i would imagine....
hahahaha the eerie silence is what you will get when they open their gifts and see them.
I'd get them spent sharpish. On the bright side, they'll be able to buy loads more with them than they could have done a couple of weeks ago
celebrate christmas early and spend them pretty dam fast,,

No comments:

Post a Comment