Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have received a 5$ amazon gift voucher and I am in India please tell me whether I can use the voucher?

it would be better if you suggest a thing to buy with 5$ using the voucherI have received a 5$ amazon gift voucher and I am in India please tell me whether I can use the voucher?
Just use for the next gift you have to give--I presume the voucher is transferable.I have received a 5$ amazon gift voucher and I am in India please tell me whether I can use the voucher?
amazon is an online book store and hence you can make the purchase in India also.





check out http://www.amazon.com to see what you can buy for $5
u can use ur$5.00 gift certificate to purchase books/dvd's from Amazon.com and get it delivered to India.. for more info u can contact their cust care..
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment