Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am trying to give my in-laws a travel voucher or flight gift certificate any ideas where to purchase one?

we are trying to get our in-laws a credit towards a flight to Hawaii or another destination they want to go, they have the hotel booked through their company at a great discount so they don't need a hotel, we want to give them a credit in the form of a gift card or voucher so they can use it towards airline tickets, what is the best way to do this? I looked at orbitz and they dont seem to have gift cards, any other ideas? thanks.I am trying to give my in-laws a travel voucher or flight gift certificate any ideas where to purchase one?
some airlines do


I know american airline sells gift card


and I think southwest does too


as well as Jet Blue and US airwaysI am trying to give my in-laws a travel voucher or flight gift certificate any ideas where to purchase one?
https://giftcards.aa.com/
I buy my parents American Airlines gift cards for Christmas every year. It works out great. I'm sure Delta and the others offer them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment