Thursday, January 21, 2010

Free Money off Vouchers, Gift etc - For pregnant Ladies?

Hey Girlie's


I signed up and subsided for a MAMAS AND PAPAS Catalogue last week, On Saturday when I got the Catalogue through I also received a free 拢5 off gift Voucher which is really handy.


Here is the Website if you are interested http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/


I was just wondering if anyone knew of any websites where they do free vouchers, gifts etc.


I mean Im not a cheap *** LOL its just that vouchers, sample packs and things can really help out with everything.


Thanks Guys xxxFree Money off Vouchers, Gift etc - For pregnant Ladies?
Huggies and Pampers both send you out 拢4 off vouchers when you first register, they also send you out coupons and samples every so often. I just registered with them a few weeks ago so i've not received anything yet.





Have you registered with Bounty? I got a goodie bag from them which i had to collect from Boots or Asda. Had a few bits in it but nothing exciting, a nappie, a mini sudacrem, a tiny pack of wipes and more leaflets. They also send you out money off vouchers etc throughout your pregnancy and then when you're in the hospital after the birth you get a goodie bag from them via the hospital which has alot of things in it seamingly.





When i handed in my bounty registration and got my goodie bag in boots, the pharmacist also gave me a boots leaflet which i still got to fill %26amp; hand back, but that's basically the same, you get cheap offers and stuff from them.





I love getting samples and coupons through the door.Free Money off Vouchers, Gift etc - For pregnant Ladies?
pampers, huggies,similac,enfamil,gerber,heinz.. all these products have websites where you can join to get free samples
also supermarkets baby clubs, boots etc?
i love free samples, lol, n im not a cheepo either but its great wen u get a voucher through the door


best of luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment