Saturday, January 23, 2010

What would you buy if given a 50 pound Gift Voucher for Christmas?

I would by Beer and Schnaps.What would you buy if given a 50 pound Gift Voucher for Christmas?
a pair of shoesWhat would you buy if given a 50 pound Gift Voucher for Christmas?
probably something for the kids knowing me.....
prob some underwear n socks... anything left over i will buy presents for my YA! buddies.... u ?
beer
wow!! it depends where i can use the voucher!


perfume clothes kitchen stuff :) thanks in advance haha MC
For what store??





Probably clothes or beauty products.





Give a gift voucher, and you give the gift of shopping.





Marvellous.
Depends what the voucher was for.


If it was a Marks %26amp; Spencer voucher, I'd probably get some fancy food and some new socks.


If it was a HMV voucher, I'd stock up on DVDs.


If it was a theatre voucher, I'd get tickets for a west end show.
I might be able to afford half a tank of gas!
some new CDs, something to wear or a new pair of shoes!!
make-up %26amp; underwear
clothes.
Something for the house i move into next week
Food from McDonald's because I get more for the price vs. other places.
another gift voucher!
The last time I was given a voucher I spent it on my children...





:)





LOL Steven S
evening robin and it would be three pizas from paulos and a box of beer for the wife

No comments:

Post a Comment