Thursday, January 21, 2010

I would like to know the different parameters when the employees of an IT firm could be given gift vouchers?

I would like to get some information to help me out in my current work. I would like to know the different parameters when the employees of an IT firm could be given Gift Vouchers (like Globus vouchers, Shoppers Stop vouchers etc).





We currently want to give our employees gift vouchers on a monthly basis. I have heard of employees getting these vouchers based on certain parameters viz., performance, project completion on deadline, attendance etc.





I would to make it a more meaningful process for our employees. Please do help me out with your valuable suggestiions and give me the various parameters which we could use in our organization. Please do also send me the links for any websites that i could refer to get more detailed information.





Thanks %26amp; Regards,


Sajal JaiswalI would like to know the different parameters when the employees of an IT firm could be given gift vouchers?
When the It employee works hard.


when he/she works above the stipulated time.


when the employee exceeds target.I would like to know the different parameters when the employees of an IT firm could be given gift vouchers?
hi sajal,,


not saying you much just link it with the accounts also.. like payments of the projects they do, any special acievement any appriciation from the client. also on their b'day aniversary etc,.

No comments:

Post a Comment