Thursday, January 21, 2010

My mum has accused me of stealing gift vouchers?

It is my little nephews third birthday in a few days time and my mum has shoe vouchers saved in a card for a present. When she went to the card today she say's there are 拢60 worth of vouchers and she swears blind she had 拢90 worth saved. I did not ever look in the envelope (I never knew it was there) and no-one else has been in the house. I am sure she is mistaken as to how many vouchers she had.





I feel really really low at the moment and I cannot believe she would even think I could steal from anyone let alone my own nephew. What shall I do?My mum has accused me of stealing gift vouchers?
I prayed when my mom lost her wedding ring that it would be found, it was but it took some time.


She didnt accuse me but I knew she was thinking it.


Justification will come to those who ask, just pray in Jesus name and the truth will be revealed ok?


It worked for me.


Hope yo feel better sweetie, iknow it's tough but you didnt do it so dont worry about it.My mum has accused me of stealing gift vouchers?
Good, I'm glad it all worked out.

Report Abuse



I think that your mom knows better and if you never steal or took or anything before and never got in trouble or something. I think she must can't remember and she would need to keep track where she put it and who the give it to. than blame on you for the things you didn't do. offer help to find it but remember if you found it and then she will still blame you for more.
maybe one of the vouchers got stuck to another. did your mom get receipts for the vouchers, check the receipt. if you never steal anything before i don't know why your mom would accuse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment