Monday, January 18, 2010

Do you like getting gift cards/vouchers?

Or would you prefer a gift.Do you like getting gift cards/vouchers?
id love to get a card or voucher but i never get anythingDo you like getting gift cards/vouchers?
I love gift cards. To have the best of both worlds tho, you should wrap the gift card in a small box, put it in a bigger box, and continue with larger boxes until you've got one really big box! That makes it like opening a gift but getting the gift card!
that depends from who





from friends I prefer actual gifts - getting a gift card or cash from them would be weird


for relatives (aunts, uncles, etc.) I prefer gift cards - they tend to buy you clothes that don't fit/you don't like, pottery or exotic gifts that you would never think of giving to anyone - though they are well-intentioned
I would rather have cash
Yes, I like getting gift cards. Then I can get multiple things that I actually want, and they don't have to worry about giving something I won't use.

No comments:

Post a Comment